Our goal to provide you with the quickest and best service for all of your technology repair issues. The easiest way to obtain service is to submit a Technology Support Request through our online ticketing system (click the link below). In most cases, 2-3 minutes is all it will take and you will only need to enter a few pieces of information, all on one screen. You will be able to track your request and receive email updates. Please help us become more efficient by entering your requests here!
To help us process tickets, efficiently please be sure to complete all fields (even if they are not required):
1. Be sure to select the current school you are registered to attend.
2. Virtual Students please select the school location you are registered to attend.
3. Bartlett High School (BHS) is for students in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade.
4. Bartlett Academy (BAC) is for 9th Grade students only.
5. Please give a phone number where you maybe contacted.
6. Only - create a "New" ticket - if your previous ticket has been "CLOSED".
Laptop FAQs and Tips
for FAQ's and tips for the new Macbook Pro's that teachers received. These will be updated as more questions are asked and answered. If you have specific questions not addressed here, please contact your ITC.