About STEAM Honors Program
The STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) Honors Program is located at Rivercrest Elementary School, 4825 Rivercrest Lane, Bartlett, Tennessee. The STEAM Honors Program is open to outstanding 1st through 5th grade students who perform above their grade level peers in the traditional classroom setting.
- Rigorous academic expectations
- Challenging, extended curriculum, based on a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) foundation
- Differentiated learning environment
- Higher levels of self-confidence and self-reliance among peers
- Increased parent involvement
- Increased teacher expectations of students
- Nurturing environment
Students are expected to maintain overall As and Bs in all academic subjects as documented on the quarterly report cards.
Students are expected to maintain an acceptable attendance rate, not missing more than 5 school days per semester.
Students are expected to maintain Es and Gs in all subjects as documented on the quarterly report cards.
All components of this application are considered confidential and will not be returned.
Bartlett City Schools policy #6015 and policy #6019 apply to transfer students admitted into the STEAM Honors Program.
Parents/guardians interested in having their child considered for entrance into the STEAM Honors Program will need to complete an application for admittance into the program.